Hi, I saw there was a Page dedicated to suggestion for Extinct Animals that should be added, Unfortunately the page had too many comments so I thought if it was alright if I could message my suggestion to your page.
1. Megaladon, I think it would be good to add more marine life, plus Megaladon is very iconic and very interesting.
2. Deinosuchus, I love the Sarcosuchus model and I think it could be interesting having two Crocodilians in the pack and also they're both very different Crocodilians.
3. Baryonxy, there’s already Spinosaurus in the mod and I think Baryonxy would be a good choice also, 1. because it's not as well known as Spinosaurus and 2. Because it also thrives on fish but is a smaller size so could be easier kept.
4. Leedsichthys, the biggest fish ever recorded, as stated previously i think there should be more marine life and Leedsichthys would be a very cool animal/fish to keep.
5. Dunkleosteus, Dunkeleosteus was an Armoured fish (Basically a tank) and if you do add in more marine life I think it would also be a good choice along with Leedsichthys and Megaladon.
6. Gigantopithecus, Gigantopithecus would be a very unique creature in the Mod and could be a semi docile Mob that enjoys hanging around in forest's.
7. Titanoboa, this one might be a bit hard to model, animate, code and implement effectively. I do admit this one is because I extremely like the Titanoboa but I think it could be very cool if it was done right.
8. Orthocone, I think this one could be like a bigger and different version of the Nautilus.
9. Archaeopteryx, Archaeopteryx is hands down my favourite extinct animal, except maybe Other birds (I Like Birds :)) I think it would be interesting in comparison to other flying creatures already implemented in the game.
10. Arthropleura, this could be an early edition into Palaeozoic Creatures, I think it would be cool to have crawling over Logs and other blocks.
11. Megalania, I think this could work because it was a Very Large Lizard that prayed on anything smaller then it such as Large Flightless Birds (Terror Birds Could Be Prey)
12. Longisquama, I don't know how well Longisquama could be implemented but it is very curious.
13. ANYTHING FROM THE CAMBRIAN, Animal's from the Cambrian are very intresting and bizare to look at, they also could be used to add more diversity to the water. I'd recomened animals like Trilobites, Eurypterid, Canadia, Pikaia, Leanchoilia, Marrella, Hallucigenia, Eldonia, Dinomischus, Olenoides, Anomalocaris, Opabinia.
Thanks for Listening and i hope you take some into consideration :)
Do dinosaurs still grow if I have gamerule dodaylightcycle false? Because I'm going to hatch an Allosaur and I don't like the day/night cycle because I just don't like night that much. :/ (Sorry for asking you again.)
I have a park that I haven't played in a long time. Since then I changed my username and when I played the world again the dino's owner was my old username. I coudn't ride the spino or tyrannosaurus. Any way to fix this other than replacing them all?
I thought another mob from south america might be a good idea. At first i wanted to suggest a long list of mobs but i figure spamming ideas all at once is rude so i decided to show how with a simple texture edit the Elasmotherium can be turned into a Toxodon (more or less) in the hopes it might be added in similar fashion to the terror bird variants.